WILDCRAFTED, WHOLE LEAF, VEGAN, RAW, NON-GMO, GLUTEN FREE
Country of Origin: Caribbean
Our wildcrafted sea moss is harvested in Caribbean along the coastline and sun-dried. It's a nutrient-dense superfood, which contains 92 out of the 102 minerals that the body needs as well as vitamins and other essential compounds for a healthy body. For many years Sea Moss has been revered for it's super high iodine, potassium, calcium, and Vitamins A, D, E and K.
It is used world wide for its remarkable healing properties especially relating to issues of the thyroid, joints, colds and flu, and learning/behavior disorders. A natural detox, the mucilage from Sea Moss is high in potassium chloride which goes to work breaking down and pulling toxins from the cells.
- How to prepare raw sea moss
- wash sea moss a few times
- Soak sea moss 12-24hrs in a large glass bowl with purified, spring or alkaline water add 2-3 slice of lime or lime juice to water.
- rinse again
- blend sea moss adding small amount of spring water
- store in air tight glass jar with lid
- plain sea moss can last up to 6 weeks and 6 months frozen
- infuse sea moss 2-3 weeks depending on fruits used
2oz of raw sea moss can make around 64oz of gel